Why should Jewish clergy join a retirement plan designed for clergy instead of a regular plan?
- Eligibility for parsonage in retirement
- Flexibility for larger contributions each year
Why should Jewish clergy join the Rabbis and Cantors Retirement Plan instead of another clergy plan?
- Access low-cost index funds available through Vanguard
- Open to all Jewish clergy and no membership in a rabbinical association required
- Control your own funds at Vanguard
- Run by a non-profit organization, dedicated to the best interest of plan participants
For more information, email email@example.com